4,080 piece Disney Cinderella Castle Lego Set Coming in September

WDWKingdom T.J.

Administrator
Staff member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
Lego announced they will be releasing this amazing 4,080 piece Cinderella Castle Lego set on September 1, 2016. This almost 30 inch tall Walt Disney World icon will be available in Lego Stores as well as the Lego online shop. It is being reported that this little beauty will cost around $350! For sake of "research" we just might have to pick one up and review it. Should we :). There are so many amazing little details inside the castle including tributes to such animated classics as Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Snow White, Cinderella, Fantasia and more. I mean seriously, who would not want this!!! The set includes 5 Lego mini figures of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Tinkerbell. They are slightly different than the recently released Disney Lego Mini Figure bling bag series with the exception of Donald (at least from what I can tell he is the same). What do you guys think?
T.J. cinderella castle lego set.jpg cinderella lego set.jpg cinderella castle lego set disney minifigures.jpg lego cinderella castle disney lumiere.jpg

Last edited:

Disneyjenn

WDW Kingdom Active Member
Omgosh!!! I'm dying right now!!!! That is amazing! Yes, you should efinutely get it :) for research sake of course! I collect cinderella so i might need to ask santa for this one!

Wonderfulworld

WDW Kingdom New Member
Now that is something I need. I collect Legos and this looks like it would be wonderful in my collection. I don't think I have ever built anything over 1,000 pieces before so this might take a while.

Grazizgreenindisney

This looks fantastic! We are a lego and Disney family and have a lot of the Disney mini figures but this looks so much fun. I just put it on my calendar too, so no not sad at all :D
Oddly enough I found all of the disney mini Legos but Mickey. :( still trying for that one.
I can't wait for the Beauty and the Beast castle lego coming out too.

PartofYourWorld

Lego announced they will be releasing this amazing 4,080 piece Cinderella Castle Lego set on September 1, 2016. This almost 30 inch tall Walt Disney World icon will be available in Lego Stores as well as the Lego online shop. It is being reported that this little beauty will cost around $350! For sake of "research" we just might have to pick one up and review it. Should we :). There are so many amazing little details inside the castle including tributes to such animated classics as Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Snow White, Cinderella, Fantasia and more. I mean seriously, who would not want this!!! The set includes 5 Lego mini figures of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Tinkerbell. They are slightly different than the recently released Disney Lego Mini Figure bling bag series with the exception of Donald (at least from what I can tell he is the same). What do you guys think?
T.J. View attachment 46 View attachment 47 View attachment 48 View attachment 49
You will definitely need this for "research"!!! :D