Bad Disney Rides For Tall People?

Briamo94

WDW Kingdom New Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
My boyfriend and I are taking a trip to Disney World soon and I wondered if anyone could list some of the rides that are bad for tall people? He's 6'8". We will be visiting the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Thanks

Last edited:

samanthadisneyfreak

WDW Kingdom Member
My boyfriend and I are taking a trip to Disney World soon and I wondered if anyone could list some of the rides that are bad for tall people? He's 6'8". We will be visiting the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Thanks
Hi, off the top of my head I do know that 7 dwarfs mine train is tight for tall people. You can still ride it it is just very cramped from what I have heard.

disman

WDW Kingdom Member
I happen to be one of those tall guys as well so can help a bit. What @samanthadisneyfreak said about seven dwarfs mine train being tight is absolutely correct. He will definitely fit but his knees will be scrunched.

I have found most of the rides are pretty accomodating and have decent legroom. Space Mountain might be another one that he will feel a little scrunched. If you guys are bringing a backpack in most likely it will be difficult to fit it in the ride vehicles on his side. My wife typically puts the bag under her legs.

I hope this helps a bit

Emily23

WDW Kingdom New Member
@Briamo94 Epcot shouldn't be too much of a problem. Mission Space might be a little on the squished side but other than that I cannot think of any other attraction that would give him trouble at EP.