Bo Peep from Disney Pixar's 'Toy Story 4' Heading to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios

WDWKingdom T.J.

Administrator
Staff member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
One of the more popular characters from Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story franchise will make her way to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios this summer.

Bo Peep will venture into Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios this summer and guests will be able to meet her! At this time there is no schedule or exact date but we will be sure to let you know.

Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story 4 heads to theaters on June 21, 2019. Are you excited? Talk about it below!

Source/Photo: Disney

MickeyMouseketeer

WDW Kingdom Member
Does anyone know if she will be a face character? I believe I saw Bo in a parade at Disneyland Paris and she looked creeeeeepy as a non face character.
Funny you say that. My family and I were watching a parade on youtube and Bo Peep was in it. She had that very plasticy looking face and it was scary looking. We all laughed and said the same thing. It might scare kids if that is the case.

JamboEveryone

WDW Kingdom New Member
My husband and I will be traveling to Disneyland this summer. Did I read somewhere that she is going to be at Disney's California Adventure? Sorry I know this isn't DW but was hoping someone knew. TY