D23 Disney fan all the way

Daniel Haney

WDW Kingdom New Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
Hello my name is Dan Haney
I'm 62 years old I've been a Disney goer sence 1959 when my parents took my older brother and my sister to Disneyland the very first time.

I used to watch the Mickey Mouse club after school and on Sundays and the wonderful world of Disney my inspiration is Walt Disney , Mickey Mouse and Snow White.

In July of this year 2016 I joined the D23 as a Gold Member to me, it really brings me closer to Disney and I wouldn't trade it for anything else and most of all thank you for allowing me to join your wonderful community.

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
Hello!
Welcome to the community of Disney fans and admirers! How special is it that you have been a big part of Disney for all these years! I bet you have many stories and tips and memories to share with everyone! Disney holds a special place in my heart and I'm sure it does for you as well!

Daniel Haney

WDW Kingdom New Member
Thank you!
I don't know where to start but I have found memorie of Disneyland and to be honest with you, that is the only place I've been to. However, I've always wanted to see Walt Disney World ever sence the park was built but with my budget I find it hard to save of I got, but I do make the best of things right now, my last visit to Disneyland was back in October 31, 1997 during the time DCA was under construction after that, I wasn't able to go back to Disneyland so therefore for most people by now will have what you called; "A Disney DISORDER" but lol, that's not for me because I don't have that ... so I'm in several Disney group on Facebook and loving it so much, having posting comments and things and keep on the progress when our sixth and newest theme park was under construction "Shanghai Disney Resort." And I really enjoyed share that with my Disney members and thats not all. In July I became a Gold Member of D23 and received rare items from the desk of Walt Disney it really brings you closer to Disney. And the question is, do I have a Disney
disorder? Well to sum that up the answer is: (NO)! I always have Disney in my life my heart and it will stay that way forever.

joeincanada

WDW Kingdom Active Member
Thank you!
I don't know where to start but I have found memorie of Disneyland and to be honest with you, that is the only place I've been to. However, I've always wanted to see Walt Disney World ever sence the park was built but with my budget I find it hard to save of I got, but I do make the best of things right now, my last visit to Disneyland was back in October 31, 1997 during the time DCA was under construction after that, I wasn't able to go back to Disneyland so therefore for most people by now will have what you called; "A Disney DISORDER" but lol, that's not for me because I don't have that ... so I'm in several Disney group on Facebook and loving it so much, having posting comments and things and keep on the progress when our sixth and newest theme park was under construction "Shanghai Disney Resort." And I really enjoyed share that with my Disney members and thats not all. In July I became a Gold Member of D23 and received rare items from the desk of Walt Disney it really brings you closer to Disney. And the question is, do I have a Disney
disorder? Well to sum that up the answer is: (NO)! I always have Disney in my life my heart and it will stay that way forever.
Welcome Daniel!