Disney Announces Name Of New Ratatouille Attraction Plus New Beauty and the Beast Show

WDWKingdom T.J.

Administrator
Staff member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products Chairman Bob Chapek revealed the name for the upcoming Ratatouille attraction currently being build in Epcot’s France Pavilion. Speaking at today’s Destination D event the CEO said that the new attraction will be called Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
remy adventure epcot.jpeg
Along with the attraction name reveal, Chapek also announced that a new Beauty and the Beast sing-a-long show will also be introduced to the France Pavillion.

A special thank you to WDW Kingdom contributor, Michael Rogers for passing along this news. We will have more information on this and further announcements as they come in. Are you excited for this announcement?

Photo: Disney Concept Art

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
I am absolutely excited! Ratatouille is one of my boys favorites to watch (such a cute movie) so having another attraction in the park that we all can enjoy is a must! But, anything Beauty and the Beast is my friend. That is my #1 favorite Disney movie, so it is always welcomed in my book!