Disney Pins

Babs2U

WDW Kingdom New Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
My grandson is collecting Disney pins. He’s only 2 so we’re all helping him. His birthday is in Sept. Any suggestions on where to get them?

Emsh16

WDW Kingdom New Member
Hi, my children want to do this too. I’ve looked on eBay there are some cheap ones to get him started and also starter packs on there. I’m not to sure if they still sell pins in the Disney store that’s if your in the UK.

Emsh16

WDW Kingdom New Member
I’ll check eBay. It seems to be a wonderful way to connect with other people as well. Thank you for replying.
Your welcome. My 2 children have said they would like to start pin trading. I have a couple of pins from a Disney cruise we have been on but I have also ordered a couple off eBay for them. We have never pub traded before so hopefully this will be a good thing to do and not too stressful.

JackieBelle

WDW Kingdom Member
I’ll check eBay. It seems to be a wonderful way to connect with other people as well. Thank you for replying.
You can buy large lots on eBay for decent prices to trade in the parks but be aware that a lot of them are fakes or what they call scrappers. Since they look identical to the real ones they can still be traded. I guess its just impossible to control the fakes.