Disney Store Online

Ricardo Varela

WDW Kingdom Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
I'm from Mexico and "Disney Stores" here are horrible! They are always empty and with the same products (especially plushes ) I have family in the U. S. to which I could ask to send me what I buy. Has anyone bought anything in the Disney store online? Any advice? Does it really work?

Disneyjenn

WDW Kingdom Active Member
The disney store online is fantastic! They also have a parks exclusive section where you can buy merchandise that is typically reserved for sale in the parks only. I would just check to make sure that they ship internationally :) right now they are actually having a 25% off your total purchase ,friends and family discount that I think only last through this weekend!

Grazizgreenindisney

WDW Kingdom Active Member
The disney store online is fantastic! They also have a parks exclusive section where you can buy merchandise that is typically reserved for sale in the parks only. I would just check to make sure that they ship internationally :) right now they are actually having a 25% off your total purchase ,friends and family discount that I think only last through this weekend!
25% off... uh no. Lol I must not go to disney store online. I must not go... lol. I'm going now.

WDWKingdom T.J.

Administrator
Staff member
I'm from Mexico and "Disney Stores" here are horrible! They are always empty and with the same products (especially plushes ) I have family in the U. S. to which I could ask to send me what I buy. Has anyone bought anything in the Disney store online? Any advice? Does it really work?
The online Disney Store is great. There is always a huge selection of everything lol for the most part.