Do you like Disney Plushes?

Grazizgreenindisney

WDW Kingdom Active Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
I have a Disney plush collection and many people have said to me that I'm too old! What do you think? (I'm 17)
My daughter is 23, she just bought the new baby Dory plush, I'm a mom and went around disney last Christmas taking pictures of my Shellie plush in front of the different countries in epcot. (See avatar) You're never too old to do what brings you happiness. That's one of the things that I love about Disney and the Disney community. We are never too old.

DanF3

WDW Kingdom Member
My daughter is 23, she just bought the new baby Dory plush, I'm a mom and went around disney last Christmas taking pictures of my Shellie plush in front of the different countries in epcot. (See avatar) You're never too old to do what brings you happiness. That's one of the things that I love about Disney and the Disney community. We are never too old.
Such a great post, thank you :)

PartofYourWorld

I have a Disney plush collection and many people have said to me that I'm too old! What do you think? (I'm 17)
You're never too old for Disney plushes! We go next week and you can guarantee there will be new ones coming home with me and I'm way older than 17 lol! :rolleyes: Which ones are your favorite? My daughter loves the ones she calls the "babies" which are wrapped in blankets.

PartofYourWorld

Love this post too! We had so much fun one day doing the same thing.

Jade C.

WDW Kingdom New Member
My husband and I are 40 with no kids. We are trying to keep up with the Mickey Memories plush. My husband bought an Olaf and a Lumiere last time we were at a Disney Store. I got an Eeyore.