Does anyone collect Disney T-Shirts

disman

WDW Kingdom Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
I was thinking about all of the things I collect, Disney and others and realized that I am a Disney T-Shirt collector. I don't think on purpose but I currently have about 20 Disney themed t-shirts. One of the souvenir traditions is to pick up a Walt Disney World current year shirt. Looks like I have on from every year since 2008. I have also been picking up some of the limited edition shirts they have on DisneyStore.com as well. Currently in my LE collection is the Main Street Electrical Parade and the PeopleMover anniversary one. Pretty cool.

Grazizgreenindisney

WDW Kingdom Active Member
I have an unintentional collection. I think it's about 20 plus strong too. The bizarre part, I don't wear a lot of tshirts. Lol the ones I do wear most are the long sleeve ones. Got a couple from the last of the Osborne lights show last year ....have to say that's my favorite.

Disneyjenn

WDW Kingdom Active Member
I have an obsession with going to thrift stores and looking for older/vintage disney shirts. I have found animal kingdow, Tokyo disney, lots of mickey tees, Donald duck, toy story. It's pretty fun and feels like a treasure hunt :) sometimes, depending of how good of quality they are in, I will remake them to other shirts ir items

sophie21

WDW Kingdom Member
I have an obsession with going to thrift stores and looking for older/vintage disney shirts. I have found animal kingdow, Tokyo disney, lots of mickey tees, Donald duck, toy story. It's pretty fun and feels like a treasure hunt :) sometimes, depending of how good of quality they are in, I will remake them to other shirts ir items
SAME HERE!! Literally at least once a week we go to thrift stores with the sole purpose of searching for vintage Disney goodies. T-Shirts are one definitely one of them