Epcot Character Spot Fastpass Help!?

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
Hi! My family and I are planning a trip in November and our fast pass window 60 days prior just opened up and of course I'm getting straight to it picking out our favorites and getting everything planned. EPCOT was always visit just one day out of our 5 and of course there is a tiered system in place, so that leaves me picking some random fast passes for that day. My question is if we pick the passes for the Epcot Character Spot does this only include Mickey, Minnie and Goofy or does it ALSO include Baymex, Joy and Sadness as well?
Our boys would love to meet them all, but Big Hero 6 and Inside Out are newer and they have those first on the list! Thanks for the info guys!

Cromer816

Please let me know if you find something different. The link below is the last information I have read about the new character section at Epcot. We get to make our PF selections on 9/26 (EEEK) and I have been hanging on every update Shannon makes from WDW Prep.

http://wdwprepschool.com/character-...fastpass-that-are-worth-your-wait/#more-28324
Hi! Your dates are coming quick! I am also like EEK! Mine just opened up!!!
Thanks for your link and info! I saw that it is only listed for the Mickey & Friends (which we've met before with no passes with good luck) and not the newer characters that my boys have on their wishlists. I will keep an eye out, but I'm glad that I can keep this pass and use it for something else that is on the list of must dos!

Disneyland_Mom

WDW Kingdom Active Member
Hi! Your dates are coming quick! I am also like EEK! Mine just opened up!!!
Thanks for your link and info! I saw that it is only listed for the Mickey & Friends (which we've met before with no passes with good luck) and not the newer characters that my boys have on their wishlists. I will keep an eye out, but I'm glad that I can keep this pass and use it for something else that is on the list of must dos!
Not fast enough. :(
The time between getting up at 3am to book ADR and the long wait to book FP is killing me. Needless to say everyone has all new clothes for the trip and they are all packed ready to go, flight backpacks are filled with new things to keep the kids busy and I made Disney World journals and a book of Disney word searches and games.

JillinOregon

WDW Kingdom Member
Hi! My family and I are planning a trip in November and our fast pass window 60 days prior just opened up and of course I'm getting straight to it picking out our favorites and getting everything planned. EPCOT was always visit just one day out of our 5 and of course there is a tiered system in place, so that leaves me picking some random fast passes for that day. My question is if we pick the passes for the Epcot Character Spot does this only include Mickey, Minnie and Goofy or does it ALSO include Baymex, Joy and Sadness as well?
Our boys would love to meet them all, but Big Hero 6 and Inside Out are newer and they have those first on the list! Thanks for the info guys!
Hi! the fastpass is only for the Mickey and friends side and not for Baymax Joy and Sadness. I originally thought it was for all of them.

Cromer816

Thanks for the info! I reserved it anyways because that is one of my favorite parks but my boys don't have a lot on the fast pass wish list for that park so we will utilize the meet and greet and wait for the others because I cant leave without Joy and Baymex, lol. Its getting so close, 60 days!

Christine

Thank you for asking this I was wondering the same thing!! I'm bummed this isn't for Baymax! I picked a character spot pass for when everyone else is on Mission Space. But hey, if I can get a pic with Mickey, I won't complain!

Cromer816

Thank you for asking this I was wondering the same thing!! I'm bummed this isn't for Baymax! I picked a character spot pass for when everyone else is on Mission Space. But hey, if I can get a pic with Mickey, I won't complain!
I know right! We actually met the Mickey & Friends crew in the character spot by accident once in Epcot a couple years back while it was raining a cast member said dip in here to meet characters no wait so of course we followed his direction and made some really cute pictures with our boys!

Christine

I know right! We actually met the Mickey & Friends crew in the character spot by accident once in Epcot a couple years back while it was raining a cast member said dip in here to meet characters no wait so of course we followed his direction and made some really cute pictures with our boys!
Ahhh that's so cool! How perfect!!