Fast Pass selection day has arrived, what are your must get FP's

Christine

WDW Kingdom Active Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
For Magic Kingdom I get Splash then Big Thunder (though it's closed during our stay so this time I'm doing Haunted Mansion instead) then Mine Train, around 11:30, 12:30 and 2:30 slots, respectively. I like going left at the hub and hitting up Adventureland first thing, slowly make my way to Frontierland after then end up in Fantasyland for lunch time. I do this all early so I can then make more fastpasses on the app once my three are used up. But Mine Train is an absolute must get for me. Ill generally try to get a fastpass for Space after and make my way over to Tomorrowland for the evening. Using the train to get around is my favorite tip at MK. Wherever I can save myself energy, I do!

Animal Kingdom I do Dinosaur then Everest, then Safari. Everest is probably the must get fastpass for AK for me.
Once Im done with the Safari, I will try for a Kali River Rapids pass or Dinosaur again.

For Epcot the must get fastpass is Frozen Ever After because I havent done it yet. Going to have to suck it up and do it instead of Test Track or Soarin unless I can one more later. I also get Spaceship Earth and Mission Space (though I hate the latter but the group I go with doesnt).

Lastly, Hollywood Studios. Had to pick between Rock n Roller and Toy Story this time. Didnt love that. Rock n Roller wins though since Ive heard the times for Midway Mania are better these days. Also fastpassed Tower and Star Tours.

My tip is, as always, book your fastpasses as early as you can (in order to get more later on) without overwhelming yourself with where you have to be. Decide on a starting point and then a general path from there and book what you can for fastpasses along your route while giving yourself ample time in between for dining and other attractions.

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
Toy Story Mania or Buzz Lightyears Ranger Spin are must haves. Any roller coaster is on the list as well. The kiddos rides we don't mind waiting on most of the time because we time to wait when others are eating or watching shows and parades most often. I don't use passes for any shows hardly at all anymore (unless Fantasmic only has one showing that night, because that is the must see show that my boys love!)

Disneyland_Mom

WDW Kingdom Active Member
Toy Story Mania or Buzz Lightyears Ranger Spin are must haves. Any roller coaster is on the list as well. The kiddos rides we don't mind waiting on most of the time because we time to wait when others are eating or watching shows and parades most often. I don't use passes for any shows hardly at all anymore (unless Fantasmic only has one showing that night, because that is the must see show that my boys love!)
You have got to make a trip to Disneyland if your boys love Fantasmic, it is so much better there. Totally different experience in a grander way.
I did grab Toy Story Mania, Frozen Ever After and the Mine Train.

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
You have got to make a trip to Disneyland if your boys love Fantasmic, it is so much better there. Totally different experience in a grander way.
I did grab Toy Story Mania, Frozen Ever After and the Mine Train.

Aw yes as Disney lovers we have it on our bucket list to visit Disneyland one day! I hear Cars Land is way cool too and my boys would drool over that! We are going to try to just wait for Toy Story as soon as the park opens when we go and now with a third track I hope we get on at least once during our trip. I also have Frozen Ever After and Mine Train set up because those are on our wish or must have list!