Fastpass booking question

goingtodisney

WDW Kingdom New Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
I haven't been able to find this answer so I hope someone can help. I know that once you use us your first three fastpasses you can book them one at a time after. Do they have to be in the same park you are in or can you book them in another park? Thanks

Disneyland_Mom

WDW Kingdom Active Member
I haven't been able to find this answer so I hope someone can help. I know that once you use us your first three fastpasses you can book them one at a time after. Do they have to be in the same park you are in or can you book them in another park? Thanks

Yes you can use your first three fast passed at your original park and then park hop and book others. I do this on days we plan on being in multiple parks like we will start out at MK for early opening, use our three FP and then as we are leaving make our first FP reservation for our other park. We now like to see how many we can get in a day.

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
YES!!! You can absolutely make the corresponding fastpass at another park once you use those initial three first. I love this fact, I wish there were a bit more tweaking done to the pass system, but Disney is always improving.