Municiberg and the Incredibles Debut at Disney's Hollywood Studios

WDWKingdom T.J.

Administrator
Staff member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
The Incredibles have invaded Disney's Hollywood Studios! The new Municiberg area that replaced the former Pixar Place has brought some 'incredible' PhotoPass opportunities to visitors.

Municiberg, the famous city from the Incredibles franchise, is a fun interactive area featuring the stars of the hit movies. Activities include an Edna Mode meet and greet experience, a unique dance party with Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone, track down Jack-Jack using clues and of course, photo opportunities.

Head on over to "The Edna Mode Experience" and get a peak into some of her greatest Super Suit creations and meet the famous designer as well.

You will also find hints of baby Jack-Jack located throughout the area. Follow the clues to find the whereabouts of the youngest Super of them all.

Next time you are at Disney's Hollywood Studios make sure you check out the new Municiberg area featuring your favorite stars from the Incredibles!

Source/Photos: Disney and WDW Kingdom

joeincanada

WDW Kingdom Active Member
I'm actually looking forward to seeing this area. It is nice that they just didn't close off this area as the architecture has always interested me. It looks like they added more brick to the area? Is this true?

DanF3

WDW Kingdom Member
I'm actually looking forward to seeing this area. It is nice that they just didn't close off this area as the architecture has always interested me. It looks like they added more brick to the area? Is this true?
@joeincanada I think they did do some brick work at the end of Pixar Place. I have not been there in person but the videos and photos I saw seem to look as if more brick work was added.

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
I hope this stays for a while! I won't be able to see it on my next trip, but I am really wanting to take some cute photos and let my boys explore this little area dedicated to The Incredibles! They will love this!