New Piece of Walt Disney World History Pin Limited Edition Pin Released

WDWKingdom T.J.

Administrator
Staff member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
On July 7th, 2016 Walt Disney World released a brand new limited edition "Piece of Walt Disney World History" Pin featuring the Red Head from Pirates of the Caribbean. The limited edition size is 1,500. The pin features a piece of the famous "We wants the Red Head" Red Head's costume. I absolutely love the Disney Piece of History pins as it gets you as close as you can to actual pieces of the attractions we love. What do you think of this pin?
i We-Want-the-Red-Head-Pirates of the Caribbean limited edition pin.jpg

Christine

WDW Kingdom Active Member
On July 7th, 2016 Walt Disney World released a brand new limited edition "Piece of Walt Disney World History" Pin featuring the Red Head from Pirates of the Caribbean. The limited edition size is 1,500. The pin features a piece of the famous "We wants the Red Head" Red Head's costume. I absolutely love the Disney Piece of History pins as it gets you as close as you can to actual pieces of the attractions we love. What do you think of this pin?
i View attachment 44
I WANT THIS!! Thank you for posting, this is great!

ImCinderella

WDW Kingdom Member
i View attachment 44
Oh wow I didn't know they had these types of pins. Do any of you collect these?

Shelleyreepe

WDW Kingdom New Member
https://jopupuvyto.tk

coronavirus

As a preventative measure to contain coronavirus, Italy locks down its northern region including the city of Milan. during a tour of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in
Trump extends U.S. coronavirus guidelines to April 30; said it is possible that 100,000 to 200,000 people in the U.S. will die from the coronavirus Fauci, who appeared on CNN Sunday morning
Some new vaccines licensed by the FDA have been proven to be too reactive and have been withdrawn from the market within a few years of licensure after persistent reports of vaccinerelated brain and immune system damage and death. 31 32. The true effectiveness of new vaccines following licensure is also not certain for years or even decades.
Trending Words in News: Standby The word Standby is tredning recently in news and blogs with following headlines:Boris Johnson puts army on standby to fight coronavirus as number of UK infections soars ExpressCoronavirus: Army on standby to hit streets for when UK reaches peak virus stage Mirror OnlineHome momentum on standby for Minnesota United Minneapolis Star Tribune
Buses of coronavirus evacuees attacked by protesters in Ukraine where protesters threw stones at buses carrying evacuees from China. Demonstrators line up in front of Ukrainian law