Personalized Disney Shirts for the Family Now Available at ShopDisney.com

WDWKingdom T.J.

Administrator
Staff member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
Are you searching for personalized Disney vacation t-shirts? ShopDisney.com now has a variety of customizable shirts to show off your family name on your next Disney World vacation!

If you have been to Walt Disney World or Disneyland I am sure you have noticed the hundreds of custom shirts featuring the name of the family wearing the apparel and even the current year. You can now purchase official Disney branded shirts that are fully customizable from ShopDisney.com. These shirts feature a variety of designs including Mickey, Minnie, Cinderella Castle, Park Icons and much more. The best part is that the personalization is free!
The custom Disney vacation shirts come in a variety of styles including t-shirts, ringer t-shirts, sweatshirts and more for women, men and kids. Prices range from $19.99 to $34.99 depending on the style.

Do you wear custom Disney shirts on your family vacations? Now you can! Talk about it below.
Source/Photos: ShopDisney.com
Purchases made through all WDW Kingdom ShopDisney links help support WDWKingdom.com

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
I like this idea! However, I do have a LOT of favorite shops that I like to support when it comes to designs and being personalized for us! I even make my own. But these are cute!