Plus size clothing

Disneyjenn

WDW Kingdom Active Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
Oh I am the queen of this :) best place ever for plus size Disney merchandise is torrid! You can also occasionally (at least here) find shirts at Ross in the plus size section. Also forever 21 quite often has plus size Disney clothes too! If you can sew, I often buy men's t shirts and remake them on to a more flattering feminine silhouette and it's super easy to do and you can typically find xl-xxxl with Disney designs. Kohls is great for them, and they are a little longer which is nice too! Hope that helps!

Disneyland_Mom

You can also find a lot of cute iron on transfers on Etsy for pretty cheap, pick your own T shirt and iron them on.
Another one I love and found on Pintrest is cutting out characters out of different material, adhere it to a T shirt of your choice. This one I love doing because you can pick some pretty flower prints and cut out a Mickey silhouette.

Grazizgreenindisney

These are really good ideas. I actually get my shirts from torrid. The Disney stores idea of large, xl and 2xl is laughable. My tiny daughter sometimes has to get the xl in their clothes.

Disneyland_Mom

Another hint: Right now all the stores have shirts on clearance. Lane Bryant has nice t shirts. I always grab them when they are cheap and put them away for future crafty shirts.

sophiaedward64

WDW Kingdom New Member
Have you checked on the Mixxmix Coupon code at Reecoupons? If not then once check there, because I bought plus size clothes for my mum from there and also for my self too, there huge and pretty good collections available all the time, once check there I hope you will find many pretty dresses from there.