Test Track or Soarin'

legacy2

WDW Kingdom New Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
Obviously with the tiered system you can only choose either Test Track or Soarin'. Our family loves both. We are only planning on visiting EPCOT one day during our 5 days. How do you guys make this decision...ugh!

bootoyou

WDW Kingdom New Member
How many people in your party? The reason I ask is if you have more than 5 people you cannot sit all together in one car so you may want to try Soarin. Just a thought.

fuzzgirl

WDW Kingdom Member
Obviously with the tiered system you can only choose either Test Track or Soarin'. Our family loves both. We are only planning on visiting EPCOT one day during our 5 days. How do you guys make this decision...ugh!
Can you explain when you say you can only choose a fastpass at either Test Track or Soarin?

Christine

WDW Kingdom Active Member
I like Test Track more than Soarin but I would still use my fastpass for Soarin - always seems like a crazier wait to me

Disneyjenn

Can you explain when you say you can only choose a fastpass at either Test Track or Soarin?
At epcot the fastpasses are tiered meaning you can only pick one from group A and the 2 from group B. Both test track and soarin are in group A so initially you have to choose between them. If you use all of your fastpasses you can then try and get additional ones but more than likely ones such as test track and soarin will not be available

Disneyjenn

I would go with soarin. With the new movie just releasing I feel that the wait times for it are going to be way crazier. I would just make sure I was there at rope drop and head straight for test track and ride it first thing.