Thomas Kinkade Disney Prints

RTroy29035

WDW Kingdom New Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
Just interested on how many of you out there collect Thomas Kinkade Disney Prints? Do you collect the large paintings that cost thousands of dollars or something a little more budget friendly like the canvas prints. I personally collect the canvas prints and have a total of 8 of them. I collect only the ones that I like. Which brings up the next question, why do you collect any type of Disney items?

Sam24

WDW Kingdom New Member
Just interested on how many of you out there collect Thomas Kinkade Disney Prints? Do you collect the large paintings that cost thousands of dollars or something a little more budget friendly like the canvas prints. I personally collect the canvas prints and have a total of 8 of them. I collect only the ones that I like. Which brings up the next question, why do you collect any type of Disney items?
I think the Kinkades are amazing. Personally don’t have any but would love to some day. I collect vintage Walt Disney World items such as tickets, coasters, trays and really anything I can find at a reasonable price. I still also collect vinylmations even though they don’t make as many any more.

MelissaDisney

WDW Kingdom New Member
We don't have any Kinkade prints but do have a couple of the puzzles. This one is my favorite. Took us 2 weeks!

599134c0647e54000131e1c1-image_770f0683.jpg

Wall.e

WDW Kingdom New Member
I have a collecting problem lol. Once I buy one of a certain thing I have to have all of them...I mean ALL of them. This is the main reason why I never got into collecting pins. I feel I would drive myself insane (and broke) if I did. Our family does collect popcorn buckets though, especially the seasonal ones.