WDW Kingdom 'Limited Release' Collector Pin Set Giveaway! (Now Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babs2U

WDW Kingdom New Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points

WDW Kingdom 'Limited Release' Collector Pin Set Giveaway!
We wanted to kick off the official release of our collector pin line with a 2-pin set giveaway! Winners will receive both of our current 'limited release' logo pins.

Rules are simple:
  • Must join WDWKingdomForum.com Simply register at the top of the page (or be a current member). You can even use the simple Facebook or Twitter Connect option!
  • Post in this thread who your favorite Disney Character is
  • We will pick a winner from those who post on this thread!
We will pick 3 winners on Monday August 12, 2018 by 10 pm ET

If you want to support WDW Kingdom you can purchase these pins here. We appreciate the support!​

By joining this giveaway you are also on your way to earning WDW Kingdom Reward Points (see details here) and eligible for our current big giveaway (see details here).

View attachment 514
Wow... what a great pin. I’ll have to get my grandson one for his birthday in Sept. He’s a 2year old but he enjoyed the pin trading very much. Staff members were so good with him!

Babs2U

WDW Kingdom New Member
Mickey Mouse. I like all the Disney characters but Mickey is my favorite. What would Disney be without him, just saying.

Adam Underwood

WDW Kingdom New Member
These pins are so awesome! My favorite character is a tie...Elliot (Pete's Dragon) and Wart/Arthur from sword in the stone. I have over 100 pins and would definitely love this to wear around the parks!

Status
Not open for further replies.