We are so glad you found us! Introduce yourself.

WDWKingdom T.J.

Administrator
Staff member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
Hi everyone! I would like to be the first to welcome you to the WDWKingdom.com community. We know there are many sources for your Walt Disney World information and are very happy you found us. My name is T.J. and I am the founder of WDWKingdom.com and the WDW Kingdom discussion forums. Myself along with my wife and two children are die hard Disney nerds, so much so we decided to share our love and passion with everyone by developing a place for like minded people to hang out and share. Our mission is to provide a fun, family friendly environment for Disney experts and beginners to share, learn and provide information to enhance their Walt Disney World experiences. Thank you again and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Please introduce yourself below!

Hello! I'm Happy to be here and a part of this community filled with people I can strongly relate to! Of course, like the rest of you guys I am also a Disney Nerd! In my spare time I like to dance, sing, and obviously draw (due to my user handle on here lol).

WDWKingdom T.J.

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there! I'm a Disney addict turned cast member and I'm just living my dream with my wife and kids (also Disney addicts...perhaps not so much by choice )
Hi Magic Our Way! Thanks for joining us! Obviously we are just starting out here so please share this site with your fellow Disney friends and help us spread the word :)

Hey there! I'm a Disney addict turned cast member and I'm just living my dream with my wife and kids (also Disney addicts...perhaps not so much by choice )
Omg! That is so great to here! Welcome to the community! That is so amazing that you are working at a place you absolutely love. Becoming a disney cast member, performer, or even a character is definitely something I would love to do one day! Congrats and again Welcome! :)

PartofYourWorld

WDW Kingdom Active Member
Hey! Welcome to the community! I also love Disney Cruises! I haven't been on one since I was around 8 years old though. But, I definitely know the next time I am able to get on a Disney Cruise I am definitely riding the AquaDuck.
Thanks for the nice welcome! The AquaDuck is SO much fun! I absolutely love it! You will definitely have to try it out when you get a chance. :) What ship did you sail on? I've sailed the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. Love them both!

Thanks for the nice welcome! The AquaDuck is SO much fun! I absolutely love it! You will definitely have to try it out when you get a chance. :) What ship did you sail on? I've sailed the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. Love them both!
I was on the Disney Dream. And Yeah! I can't wait to go on another one and really see what all it has to offer since I am older now.

Grazizgreenindisney

Hi there, disnerd reporting in. My first trip was in May 2000. My 23rd trip was this past May. I'm a dvc member and an annual pass holder (although I haven't gotten the one for this year yet, waiting for Christmas trip). My house has Disney touches everywhere... and I somehow find a way to mention something Disney related once a day, much to the chagrin of all my friends and family. Lol Except my daughter, who is my Disney sidekick and cohort and ride buddy. I love Disney and I'm glad I found a"safe place" lol to mention Disney once a day. Hi there! Pleased to meet ya!

WDWKingdom T.J.

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there, disnerd reporting in. My first trip was in May 2000. My 23rd trip was this past May. I'm a dvc member and an annual pass holder (although I haven't gotten the one for this year yet, waiting for Christmas trip). My house has Disney touches everywhere... and I somehow find a way to mention something Disney related once a day, much to the chagrin of all my friends and family. Lol Except my daughter, who is my Disney sidekick and cohort and ride buddy. I love Disney and I'm glad I found a"safe place" lol to mention Disney once a day. Hi there! Pleased to meet ya!
Hi Grazizgreenindisney! I am glad you found us and welcome as one of our charter members! As you can tell we are a brand new Disney community that we hope to grow every day. We look forward to talking Disney with you!

PartofYourWorld

Welcome! It's so nice to hear from other Disney fans! What is your home resort for DVC? I'm also an annual pass holder but we haven't taken the plunge on DVC yet. Just wondered what resort you chose :)

Grazizgreenindisney

Welcome! It's so nice to hear from other Disney fans! What is your home resort for DVC? I'm also an annual pass holder but we haven't taken the plunge on DVC yet. Just wondered what resort you chose :)
Hi there, and thanks for the warm welcome. My home resort is Bay Lake Towers. When I purchased that was the only one available. It is a beautiful resort, a lot like a Manhattan apartment, and the view of the fireworks from the bedroom, living room and yes jaccuzzi tub is awesome. We've only stayed there twice as the points are quite steep. We usually stay at Old Key West and Animal Kingdom. The points are less than half most of the time which means double the nights. One night at Bay Lake is sometimes 3 nights at Old Key. A major difference. It's nice not to worry about the rooms when we travel.

PartofYourWorld

Hi there, and thanks for the warm welcome. My home resort is Bay Lake Towers. When I purchased that was the only one available. It is a beautiful resort, a lot like a Manhattan apartment, and the view of the fireworks from the bedroom, living room and yes jaccuzzi tub is awesome. We've only stayed there twice as the points are quite steep. We usually stay at Old Key West and Animal Kingdom. The points are less than half most of the time which means double the nights. One night at Bay Lake is sometimes 3 nights at Old Key. A major difference. It's nice not to worry about the rooms when we travel.
Bay Lake Towers is beautiful! Animal Kingdom is a beautiful resort we are staying there next month I can't wait!