We are so glad you found us! Introduce yourself.

Shawkins

WDW Kingdom New Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
Hello All!! I’m new to the forum, learning the ins and outs. I absolutely love Disney. I’m from Texas and can’t wait till May 2019. We are having our 1st family vacation together. My first trip to DW was this past June and I’m 52, it was the most fun I’ve had. So now we are having a family vacation together. What was I thinking waiting so long to visit?!?! I can’t wait to spend the next trip with family as it will be their first time!! Some coming from Texas and some Wisconsin. I am enjoying reading tips and strategies. Thanks admin for your hard work on this wonderful site to learn new things!!
Sharon

samanthadisneyfreak

WDW Kingdom New Member
Hello All!! I’m new to the forum, learning the ins and outs. I absolutely love Disney. I’m from Texas and can’t wait till May 2019. We are having our 1st family vacation together. My first trip to DW was this past June and I’m 52, it was the most fun I’ve had. So now we are having a family vacation together. What was I thinking waiting so long to visit?!?! I can’t wait to spend the next trip with family as it will be their first time!! Some coming from Texas and some Wisconsin. I am enjoying reading tips and strategies. Thanks admin for your hard work on this wonderful site to learn new things!!
Sharon
Welcome! Lots of good Disney people on here.

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
Sharon
Hi and welcome to this fabulous group! There are tons of topics if you need some help planning and if there is anything specific you need you can always reach out! I am an agent/travel planner with Magic Vacations and I'll gladly help you with anything you need. Happy you are here!