What are your thoughts on Toy Story Midway Mania FastPass

Wonderfulworld

WDW Kingdom New Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
Do you guys think a FastPass+ is needed now that TSMM has the third track. I have been watching the standby lines on the Disney app and it seems like that third track has really helped out. With that said what do you guys think?

Christine

WDW Kingdom Active Member
Do you guys think a FastPass+ is needed now that TSMM has the third track. I have been watching the standby lines on the Disney app and it seems like that third track has really helped out. With that said what do you guys think?
This is a good question that I'd like to know the answer to since I have to book fastpasses in September!!

ImCinderella

WDW Kingdom Member
This is a good question that I'd like to know the answer to since I have to book fastpasses in September!!
I've actually been looking at the my disney experience app that shows the wait times and there is no question the wait times have lowered BUT your probably still going to wait 40-60 minutes. I still think its a good idea to get a FP but also you are going to be dealing with lower crowds most likely in september. I'm going to keep my eye on the wait times for the next couple of months to track this (I'm a disney dork i guess)

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
If they've lowered then that gives me a chance to be able to ride this the next time we go! November cant come soon enough and we always want to make sure we have a fast pass for Fantasmic and that means we have to rule out getting one for the Toy Story Mania. I've tried to use my 3 options and then book another for later and it never ends in our favor so waiting in line seems like our only option.....cross my fingers it wont take too long! Either way.....waiting in line at Disney playing games and chatting with my kids is better than sitting at home!

Christine

WDW Kingdom Active Member
If they've lowered then that gives me a chance to be able to ride this the next time we go! November cant come soon enough and we always want to make sure we have a fast pass for Fantasmic and that means we have to rule out getting one for the Toy Story Mania. I've tried to use my 3 options and then book another for later and it never ends in our favor so waiting in line seems like our only option.....cross my fingers it wont take too long! Either way.....waiting in line at Disney playing games and chatting with my kids is better than sitting at home!
The last time we went in mid November, I booked us fast passes for Fantasmic and I found that we didnt really need to do that. There were sooo many seats left over. In hindsight I wish that I had used it for another pass, but I totally understand doing that, especially if it's a show you love. One plus was that we had seats that were practically front row center!

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
The last time we went in mid November, I booked us fast passes for Fantasmic and I found that we didnt really need to do that. There were sooo many seats left over. In hindsight I wish that I had used it for another pass, but I totally understand doing that, especially if it's a show you love. One plus was that we had seats that were practically front row center!

Yeah that is one of our boys must see shows they always want on the list, and normally with 2 showings a night I don't use a pass for it but when we go there is only one per night so I think I may use it so that we don't have to wait in line extremely early in order to get a seat. Either way, we will be there for a week so I know we will be able to squeeze in most everything that is our favorites!