What Disney Parks land best describes your personality?

kristy25

WDW Kingdom New Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
One of my best friends asked me this question the other day and I thought it was a good one. What Disney Parks land best describes your personality? Would it be Adventureland, Frontierland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Liberty Square, Main Street U.S.A., Toontown (Disneyland), New Orleans Square (Disneyland) or any other I missed.

Mine is Fantasyland. :) Kristy

Unknown.png

joeincanada

WDW Kingdom Member
One of my best friends asked me this question the other day and I thought it was a good one. What Disney Parks land best describes your personality? Would it be Adventureland, Frontierland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Liberty Square, Main Street U.S.A., Toontown (Disneyland), New Orleans Square (Disneyland) or any other I missed.

Mine is Fantasyland. :) Kristy

View attachment 540
Great thread! It really depends on the day with me. Most days it would be adventureland but today its tomorrowland as I am trying to figure out why my internet keeps going in an out!!!! :p

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
OMG this is another thread that is awesome (and yet a really difficult question to answer). Mine would have to depend on the day. Im techy and I like new gadgets, so maybe Tomorrowland? But I absolutely love the stories and fairy tales come to life, which makes it pure magic so Fantasyland? But I am head over heels for some good ol pirates, ugh, why did you ask this, my brain in spinning lol