What restaurant is the best in all of Disney Springs?

Charlieinthebox

WDW Kingdom Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
We will be heading down on vacation in a few weeks and plan on one night at Disney Springs. Now that there are so many options for food there what are your opinions on best sit down dinner restaurant. I have heard a lot of good things about Morimoto Asia and Art Smiths Homecoming. We are not picky eaters and will try just about anything, which make the decision that much more difficult. Help!

JackieBelle

WDW Kingdom Member
Hands down I would have to say Homecomin'. Not that we have tried everything but out of STK, Morimoto Asia, The Boathouse (which comes in a close second) and Bongos, Homecomin' is the best. The fried chicken is simply the best. Great atmosphere as well. Highly recommended.

JillinOregon

WDW Kingdom Member
Hands down I would have to say Homecomin'. Not that we have tried everything but out of STK, Morimoto Asia, The Boathouse (which comes in a close second) and Bongos, Homecomin' is the best. The fried chicken is simply the best. Great atmosphere as well. Highly recommended.
i'm with you @JackieBelle. Homecoming has never let us down.

Cromer816

Magic Vacations Travel Planner
We love trying new places in Disney Springs!
I would have to say that for seafood Boathouse was amazing, Homecoming was all out delicious and Raglan Road is always fun! We have also tried the AMC dine-in theater and have been surprised at the food choices. For more budget friendly -- Blaze Pizza for the win and Earl of Sandwich!

AnnPassholder

WDW Kingdom New Member
We love trying new places in Disney Springs!
I would have to say that for seafood Boathouse was amazing, Homecoming was all out delicious and Raglan Road is always fun! We have also tried the AMC dine-in theater and have been surprised at the food choices. For more budget friendly -- Blaze Pizza for the win and Earl of Sandwich!
Homecoming was for sure the best of the bunch on our last trip. Boathouse was a close second. We also tried STK but just didn't enjoy the loud atmosphere in there.