Where are the fastpass+ kiosks located

disneylandorWDW

WDW Kingdom New Member
WDW Kingdom Reward Points
Hello, my family and I are going to be taking our first trip to WDW in the fall (we are Disneyland people) and most of us are not smart phone users. I know you can book your fastpass+ through your phone but since we really won't have access to that where are the kiosks located in the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios? TIA

Magic Our Way

WDW Kingdom New Member
Magic Kingdom
  • In the walkway between Adventureland and Liberty Square, near The Diamond Horseshoe Saloon in Liberty Square and Swiss Family Treehouse in Adventureland
  • At the entrance to Jungle Cruise in Adventureland
  • Outside Mickey’s PhilharMagic in Fantasyland
  • Near Stitch's Great Escape in Tomorrowland
Epcot
  • At the MyMagic+ Service Center in Future World between Spaceship Earth and Innoventions East
  • At the International Gateway entrance to the park
  • In the Future World West walkway, on the way to The Land pavilion
  • In the Future World East walkway, on the way to the Mission: Space pavilion
Hollywood Studios
  • At the FastPass+ service center, immediately to the left once you get past the entrance turnstiles
  • At the "wait times" board on the corner of Hollywood and Sunset boulevards
  • Outside Voyage of The Little Mermaid, in Animation Courtyard
  • Outside the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, to the left of the entrance
  • At Guest Relations outside the park
Animal Kingdom
  • Expedition Everest
  • Kali River Rapids
  • Primeval Whirl
  • In front of the Disney Outfitters store on Discovery Island
  • In front of the FastPass+ Service Center near Creature Comforts (Starbucks) on Discovery Island
Courtesy of https://touringplans.com/
You'll also see them listed on the park maps when you go!

JamboEveryone

WDW Kingdom New Member
Magic Kingdom
  • In the walkway between Adventureland and Liberty Square, near The Diamond Horseshoe Saloon in Liberty Square and Swiss Family Treehouse in Adventureland
  • At the entrance to Jungle Cruise in Adventureland
  • Outside Mickey’s PhilharMagic in Fantasyland
  • Near Stitch's Great Escape in Tomorrowland
Epcot
  • At the MyMagic+ Service Center in Future World between Spaceship Earth and Innoventions East
  • At the International Gateway entrance to the park
  • In the Future World West walkway, on the way to The Land pavilion
  • In the Future World East walkway, on the way to the Mission: Space pavilion
Hollywood Studios
  • At the FastPass+ service center, immediately to the left once you get past the entrance turnstiles
  • At the "wait times" board on the corner of Hollywood and Sunset boulevards
  • Outside Voyage of The Little Mermaid, in Animation Courtyard
  • Outside the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, to the left of the entrance
  • At Guest Relations outside the park
Animal Kingdom
  • Expedition Everest
  • Kali River Rapids
  • Primeval Whirl
  • In front of the Disney Outfitters store on Discovery Island
  • In front of the FastPass+ Service Center near Creature Comforts (Starbucks) on Discovery Island
Courtesy of https://touringplans.com/
You'll also see them listed on the park maps when you go!
Fantastic list, thank you for posting. Very helpful for our trip coming up as well.

bootoyou

WDW Kingdom New Member
Hello, my family and I are going to be taking our first trip to WDW in the fall (we are Disneyland people) and most of us are not smart phone users. I know you can book your fastpass+ through your phone but since we really won't have access to that where are the kiosks located in the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios? TIA
I would have to say that list is pretty extensive but keep in mind that they seem to change every once in a while.

Momof6inSC

WDW Kingdom New Member
The best strategy is to book you FastPasses from home before you go. I only used the kiosks for booking additional fast passes once my original three were booked. But once you are in the park, most of the sought after FP+ are gone for the day.

JamboEveryone

WDW Kingdom New Member
The best strategy is to book you FastPasses from home before you go. I only used the kiosks for booking additional fast passes once my original three were booked. But once you are in the park, most of the sought after FP+ are gone for the day.
I agree but still always keep an eye on the app as fast passes sometimes open up. The problem is you will never know if you are not checking the app BUT you don't want to have your face on your phone all day. I just check once in a while just to see if we get lucky.